DSV CLASSIC PLUS - the complete package for all eventualities
The DSV CLASSIC PLUS insurance package covers claims from the direct pursuit of winter sport, as well as insuring the travel risk and the stay at the ski or vacation resort. Valid year-round for all holiday trips, regardless of summer or winter. It also covers other equipment in addition to skis and snowboards. Includes: liability, health, legal and accident insurance (including rescue costs). Also includes a choice of treatment costs abroad or hospital per diem.
- Own and commercially rented skis, snowboards and ski helmets
Skis/snowboards, helmets, poles, ski/snowboarding boots and much more, up to € 10,000
- In the event of theft - even in front of the ski hut
- In the event of breakage or damage
- Rescue costs, including helicopter retrieval
- Disability benefit
- Transition benefit
- Rehab management
- Treatment costs abroad or hospital per diem
- Initial transport to doctor/hospital
- Including bad-debt coverage
- Personal injury and/or property damage
- Loss of key to vacation lodgings
- Assertion of own claims for damages, e.g. following an accident due to third-party negligence on the slope.
For policy holders whose permanent residence is in Europe, insurance coverage applies world-wide. For policy holders whose permanent residence is outside of Europe, insurance coverage applies within Europe.
Ten ski or snowboard days from €5.55 per day
DSV supplementary insurance lets you cover losses not included in the coverage of the DSV packages.