Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I report a claim? Where do I obtain claim forms/a claim report?

You can report a claim by telephone, in writing, via email or telefax. We will send you the appropriate claim form to fill out. See here for contact data. After reporting the claim and consulting with DSV Claim Service, you are welcome to download and print out the various claim forms.

Claim report for personal injury (accident and health) is here (only german).

Claim report for personal injury (liability and legal insurance) is here (only german).

You can find claim reports for ski/snowboard theft in German here and in English here.

Claim report for ski/snowboard breakage/damage in German here and in English here.

For breakage/damage of your winter sports equipment, you can also take care of this directly through our partner sport shops. They have the appropriate forms as well. You can find your nearest sport shop here (only german).

Go back