Can I obtain a special supplementary insurance if I teach skiing and/or snowboarding?

If you teach skiing or snowboarding as gainful employment (professional instruction in ski schools, sporting goods outlets or tour organizers), you can insure your specific occupational risk with the supplementary component "DSV professional ski instructor insurance" (DSV professional ski instructor insurance not possible in combination with the DSV BASIC package). You can find more information about the DSV professional ski instructor insurance here.

Go back



+49 (0)89 85790 - 100

Mon.-Thu. 9:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Fri. 9:00 - 13:00 Uhr

call now Contactform
Damaged Ski


Do you want to report damage or another concern?

Report damage
Frequently Asked Questions

Emergency Handy

24 Hour Emergency Line

In special emergencies
+49 (0) 211 - 96 309

(e.g. for repatriation)

call now